Thank you for purchasing our Peel & Stick Wallpaper! With proper installation and care, your wallpaper will last for a long time.
Before you begin, please read through all the instructions.
Our Peel & Stick Wallpaper is appropriate for smooth, indoor surfaces. It is repositionable and you can reuse it multiple times, as long as the adhesive is free of dust and debris. If you plan on reusing your Peel & Stick Wallpaper, be sure to save the backing paper. It will not stick well to textured surfaces, extremely porous surfaces like brick or cement, or surfaces painted with eggshell paint. If the surface is freshly painted, you should allow it to dry for 30 days before using our Wallpaper.
Next, gather the following supplies:
1. Prepare your surface by cleaning it with a gentle cleanser to make sure it is free of dust and grime. Allow it to dry completely before proceeding. You will be papering your wall from left to right.
2. Select your first roll and find the top; the bottom will have a printed line of text. From the top, peel and fold down 12” of the backing.
3. With a friend supporting the roll, carefully place the wallpaper on your surface, making sure the wallpaper is visually square and level. Our Peel & Stick is repositionable, so if you need to re-adjust your placement, gently peel the wallpaper up and reposition it so it’s level.
4. Once you are happy with the position, use the smoothing tool to free any bubbles, working from the center out. Continue to peel the backing down 6”-10” at a time, smoothing the wallpaper as you go. If there are any bubbles or wrinkles, you can try to press them out, or peel back the area and re-apply.
5. When you reach the bottom of your surface, use the sharp blade to cut the excess off the end of the roll.
6. Peel off 12” of the backing of your next roll, and fold the backing down as you have done previously. Our wallpaper is designed to overlap about 3/4”. Position the second roll so the pattern matches up with the first roll seamlessly. Repeat Steps 3, 4 & 5.
7. Repeat step 6 until your wall is completely covered. When you are finished with the wall, use the sharp blade to trim off the excess paper on the right edge of your last roll.
8. Congratulations, you've finished! Share your final project with us on Social Media using #HawthorneWallpaper